king cobra intake

mplv

dah.. i knew 35 hp for 300$ was too good to be true.... but hey for 120 i may give it a shot... im only concerned with it blocking the pass side radiator and having to much heat...dc_justin you have anyother probs with it other than there being crap in the MAF?

I didn't notice any other problems at all. And it really wouldn't be difficult at all to keep stuff from the MAF. Just a little bit of foam or a piece of cloth and some super glue and you'd be all set.

Just added the new outlaw CAI and noticed a nice gain in MPG. Actually got 17.1 MPG under normal driving conditions. Best I got with volant was 16.0 MPG and I really babied it.

where did you get it?

Just added the new outlaw CAI and noticed a nice gain in MPG. Actually got 17.1 MPG under normal driving conditions. Best I got with volant was 16.0 MPG and I really babied it.

where did you get it?

I'm part of the beta testing group. I'm going to test the outlaw, old volant and stock box using my gtech pro rr. It will be a couple weeks before I have numbers to post.

:dunno: Why dont they test the new Volant w/tube????? I have the new Volant w/tube. The place I got it from said it is the nicest system they have seen. I had them special order it for me. They carry AIRAID & K&M. Brian at PCM for less said that a mag. called CHEVY PERFORMANCE dynoed the new volant and had gains. :dunno::dunno::dunno: RUDE

:dunno: Why dont they test the new Volant w/tube????? I have the new Volant w/tube. The place I got it from said it is the nicest system they have seen. I had them special order it for me. They carry AIRAID & K&M. Brian at PCM for less said that a mag. called CHEVY PERFORMANCE dynoed the new volant and had gains. :dunno:  :dunno:  :dunno:      RUDE

If I had the new kit I would test it. I've email volant about becoming a dealer for them, but they stopped replying. Not easy to deal with. Looks like my testing will be delayed until I get my gtech pro replaced :banghead: .Got it yesterday and the stupid thing is messed up. Must have been damaged in transit. Now to send it back and wait another week :mad: .

well i got both of em( new volant and new outlaw) i hope to do some testing very soon. I am having some warranty issues with the dealer right now and im without my baby so who knows when that will be :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived