Anybody else pissed off?

emperor72

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clinton lied about a blowjob.  He was impeached because of it.

Bush has lied nemerous times, costing THOUSANDS of american lives, and he gets a pass?

What is wrong with you? 

Kerry didnt get us into this mess.  Kerry didnt ask congress for war powers.  KERRY ISNT PRESIDENT! 

Bush IS, however, and should be held accountable.  Period. 

I dont want Kerry for president.  I am not a liberal. 

I am just telling the truth.  :flag:

What was the total in Vietnam???

It doesn't bother me so much that Bush lied. We know he may not have had the facts straight. I think a little more planning would've have helped more than anything.

What is wrong with you? 

What is wrong with me? My last psych evaluation said I was ok. :jester:

We are talking about lying here. I am simply pointing out that almost all presidents have lied. Everyone does about something.

That impeachment was %100  :icon_bs:

I agree. I was just pointing out that they all lie (which is not specific to this argument, just stating my opinion sorry that bothers you). The impact (total :icon_bs: ) of Clinton's lie is no where near the impact of Bush's.

My problem with the Bush administration is that poor planning was involved as for reconstruction of Iraq. Poor planning bothers me more than lying since a valid threat (in my opinion) was eliminated.

That impeachment was %100  :icon_bs:

I agree. I was just pointing out that they all lie (which is not specific to this argument, just stating my opinion sorry that bothers you). The impact (total :icon_bs: ) of Clinton's lie is no where near the impact of Bush's.

My problem with the Bush administration is that poor planning was involved as for reconstruction of Iraq. Poor planning bothers me more than lying since a valid threat (in my opinion) was eliminated.

That makes sense.

Archived