Anybody else pissed off?

emperor72

At least when Bush says he is going to do something, he does it.  He has been true to his word (at least some of them).  Integrity counts for a lot.  He said the US would hunt down terrorists wherever they may be, and that is exactly what the US is doing.  Whether Saddam had the WMDs or not, he relied on the threat that he did.  Is that not terrorism in itself?  I would guess Bush truly believed Iraq had WMDs based on the Intel he received from his aids.  Would you want him to second guess his staff?  Or sit back like a former president and only fire a few cruise missles or not properly fund the troops and abandon them in their times of need like in Mogadishu.  Take your pick.

Whether we agree with the situation or not, the majority evidently agrees with it.  We have no choice but to support him and the country but especially the soldiers.

Edmund Burke - "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing."  Where do you want to be????

:withstupid:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would have hoped he would have LISTENED to his staff. In case you didnt know, his staff told him Iraq had nothing, and was NOT involved in 9/11.

Who am I talking about you ask? Well, how about Richard Clark? He was in charge of counter terrorism on 9/11/2001. He told the president that Iraq had NO connection to Al Qaeda or 9/11.

How about all the weapons inspectors during the 90's, who all said Iraq had NOTHING.

Instead, the president listens to the smae idiots who were part of Nixons cabinet. That right, Nixon. You know, the former president who was impeached, and convicted, and resigned a disgrace?

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz...all worked for Nixon. "im not a crook"

Comparing Bush to Clinton makes no sense. Bush is the guy who made these decisions, not Clinton. As far as I can tell, Bush is the president, right?

Whether you support Bush still does not explain the lies.

Either he is stupid or lying...which is it? :dunno:

I think we know the answer to that :D

So the fight against terrorism only deals with Al Qaeda???

Let's be honest, we are fighting a ghost war. The enemy is never the same and will never be gone. I don't like that part of it. Bush declared war on terrorism plain and simple. Was it the right decision??? Who knows? The question we need to ask ourselves is "If and when will it ever end?" When can we have peace so that the soldiers can return home and be with the ones they love? For many, this reality will never be. That's the sad part. All we can do is hope for the best...

I think we know the answer to that :D

So the fight against terrorism only deals with Al Qaeda???

Let's be honest, we are fighting a ghost war. The enemy is never the same and will never be gone. I don't like that part of it. Bush declared war on terrorism plain and simple. Was it the right decision??? Who knows? The question we need to ask ourselves is "If and when will it ever end?" When can we have peace so that the soldiers can return home and be with the ones they love? For many, this reality will never be. That's the sad part. All we can do is hope for the best...

It'll be over about the same time that the war on drugs is over. The day after NEVER. You get one and two more pop up to take his place.

Dude I dont understand why were helping out in Indonesia when they told us when we had to be out, just leave the ships off the coast and laugh at them if they dont want us there. Take that money and food and help people that really need it. Just my $.02

I am not suggesting that you should not fight for our country.  You need to fight and die for your unit, period.  That IS NOT THE POINT.

The point is, Al Qaeda was not in Iraq, until We attacked- fact.  Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.  Fact.  Bush says so-NOW.  So does the 9/11 commission.

There may be Al Qaeda in Iraq now as you say, but they WERE NOT there before we attacked.  This is fact.

Because of these FACTS, we should have never gone to Iraq in the first place- That is the point. 

Again, Iraq HAD NOTHING to do with 9/11.  It was Al Qaeda, not Iraq.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I would guess Bush truly believed Iraq had WMDs based on the Intel he received from his aids.

So should we go to every other country that MIGHT have WMDs? Or every other country that has terrorist that are against us?

I agree with jboyd2004 completely. America is facing a new kind of threat, and we are going to have to figure out how to deal with that threat. We are going to have to take a new approach if we ever hope to get on top of this problem (terrorism).

d_a_n_payne: yes, I think we are going to have to be able to operate in every little corner of the world, and America is now discovering the hidden cost of its early isolationist policy (growing animocity against the US abroad). We are finding it increasingly hard to get cooperation in certain countries. Military and financial might can seriously be hampered by lack of mutual respect between nations. Then again, I guess that's leads to wars in the first place!

Mr. P. :)

I am not suggesting that you should not fight for our country.  You need to fight and die for your unit, period.  That IS NOT THE POINT.

The point is, Al Qaeda was not in Iraq, until We attacked- fact.  Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11.  Fact.  Bush says so-NOW.  So does the 9/11 commission.

There may be Al Qaeda in Iraq now as you say, but they WERE NOT there before we attacked.  This is fact.

Because of these FACTS, we should have never gone to Iraq in the first place- That is the point. 

Again, Iraq HAD NOTHING to do with 9/11.  It was Al Qaeda, not Iraq.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I would guess Bush truly believed Iraq had WMDs based on the Intel he received from his aids.

So should we go to every other country that MIGHT have WMDs? Or every other country that has terrorist that are against us?

invade, NO. delt with, yes. Bush is doing that now. that wasn't bushs intent in Iraq. DIPLOMACY FAILED! so we went in and took him out. were mistakes made. of course the ****ing were, its a god damn war!

I'm so sick and tired of these threads and the same liberal bullshit. they just don't understand and I don't think they ever will

BUSH NEVER STATED SADDAM HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH 9/11, SO QUIT USING THAT AS A F'N EXCUSE TO CALL HIM A LIAR.

SADDAM AT ONE TIME HAD WMDS AND NEVER PROVED HE GOT RID OF THEM, PERIOD!!! EVERY F'N INTELLIGENCE AGENCY IN THE WORLD THOUGHT HE STILL HAD THEM!!

THE WAR ON TERRORISM ISNT' JUST AL'QUEDA AND OSAMA!!!!!!!!!!

yes, iraq is completely ****ed up right now and the post war plan sucked ass. bush did not do a good job there, but that is not a reason not to have gone in.

I love how you guys pick and choose shit out of the 9/11 report. you know it also said Saddam planned to start up chemical/biological weapons programs as soon as the inspectors were out and the 'eye' of the world was off him?

do you also forget about the SEVENTEEN UN resolution that saddman IGNORED! Bush was the only president with enough backbone to stand up for the world and enforce them. by the way, MANY MANY weapons were found that were classified in the resolutions as weapons saddam COULD NOT HAVE!

Archived