Beat freinds Hemi

StevenSStruck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I raced my buddy 04 hemi. That thing is pretty fast. His mods are k&n,spacer,hypertech,no cats,no thermostat so the truck runs super cold. we palyed from 0. Of course i won but caught up to me around 120 or so to my back tire. we played from 10 and beat me by about 1-1 1/2 truck length. my only mods are superchips and volant didnt have the scoop at that time. But still won from 0... :)

The SSS puts much more horsepower to the ground and the slower speeds because of the AWD system. Once you get up to a higher mph the rear wheel driven vehicles have the advantage.

No the 13.4 did not come with full 150 Horse shot only a partial.(Bottle not full :sigh: )

As for the 185 MPH that is not only true but the second fastest I've gone

I have the tranny so it allows a much higher top speed then the stock transmission(166+/- MPH @ 5920 RPM) for those who are wondering. I built it to compete with a buddy of mine's Z06. Any other questions just hit me back.

ok you can stop this :icon_bs: now, at least give us a speed that is realistic(150-160) but there is now way you could hit those speed, 1. the trucks aerodynamics are a huge factor. 2. the speedo does not go to 185 so how would you know how fast your going? 3. the only way your tranny' could be that string is if you did a 4l80 conversion, i kind of feel sorry for myslef wasting 2 minutes of my life typing this response so go on and keep saying what you are if it makes you feel better. :yellow_loser::troll:

I hit 185 MPH the other day..........and then I woke up.

There must be some explanation. Hows about a little mulitiple choice?

A.) You were driving a Ferrari, Corvette, Lambo, Viper,etc.

B.) As mentioned before you are Canadian and mixed miles with kilometers.

C.) Your truck was abducted by aliens and returned in better condition than taken.

D.)You are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

E.) :icon_bs:

Man. Can you just imagine one of these trucks at 185 MPH? Would any street pickup even be stable at that kinda speed? :crazy:

Even with a taller o/d ratio I gotta figure you would probably need well over 600 HP to push these tall, heavy buildings on wheels that fast. What's the top-end on a Ram SRT/10 with a six speed tranny? :confused:

My simple math says (with 4.10 gears, 31" tires, .70 overdrive) the truck would be capable of 185 mph. The next major hurdle would be the resistance to overcome with huge amounts of horsepower or a major diet. My simple mind isn't capable of understanding and calculating that part of the equation. My guess is we are, potentially, being fed a very large pile of B.S., but we only have a problem if we decide to swallow it. Base on the number of responses to this, "potential B.S.", I have to wonder who is winning this game.

Archived