Beat freinds Hemi

StevenSStruck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven:

Full lenght and mid lenght are the best for our trucks, but when we are on the budget shorties are the way to go. I lucked out and got my JBA shorties thru ebay for $300.00, check ebay. Here is a link that I found for you. I have no idea about this headers though. They are OBX Racing. :thumbs:

headers on ebay

Here is another link for you, this headers are also good and for $700.00 is not bad.

ASM HEADERS

:seeya:

I raced my buddy 04 hemi. That thing is pretty fast. His mods are k&n,spacer,hypertech,no cats,no thermostat so the truck runs super cold. we palyed from 0. Of course i won but caught up to me around 120 or so to my back tire. we played from 10 and beat me by about 1-1 1/2 truck length. my only mods are superchips and volant didnt have the scoop at that time. But still won from 0... :)

• 2 weeks later...

All Hemi's are imitation and an insult to the Hemi legacy in my opinon. My good friend bought one of those Rumble bees and wanted to race me on the Interstate. At first I just let him go by and then he would back off and drop back beside me. This went on about several times and everytime I just let him go by, because my fiance was in the truck and she doen't like me race with her in the vehicle. But I'll never forget the look she gave me the fifth time he pulled beside me. Her exact words where "Please smoke this mother******!" to hear these words from a minister's daughter will make respond, I simply put the accelerator to the floor and I just rocketed by him, when I finally looked at the speedometer I was at 185MPH!!! with no yellow Rumble Bee in sight. That's one friend who learned that just because something looks fast doesn't mean that it is fast.Maybe next time he'll be more careful of what he buys and what he picks a fight with. Just a little fact for you Rumble Bee fans if you talk shit , you better win. :driving:

185? :icon_bs: sorry but i dont see those speed in an SSS so you must have been driving something else , i dont mean to come off sounding like a :dupe: but i just cant believe 185 maybe 135. But i do belive you could have taken the rumble bee.

185? :icon_bs: sorry but i dont see those speed in an SSS so you must have been driving something else , i dont mean to come off sounding like a :dupe: but i just cant believe 185 maybe 135. But i do belive you could have taken the rumble bee.

:withstupid: The needle must been pointing to the floor :D Good kill though :thumbs:

Archived