My Blue SS

luvmySS

Hello all, I am a new member who has had my truck since March 30th. I found this site after I got my truck and I think it is

the coolest :cool: . My lease was up on my 2000 Silverado and I was just going to buy it, that is, till I saw the SS :chevy: . I didn't want to post till I figured out how to put up my pics. I'm pretty new to this bulletin board stuff.

So here I go, hope it works okay.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks Lee. I think yours is pretty sweet too!!

I have never owned a vehicle (car or truck) that I've loved more. That's for sure.

It makes me want to come up with any excuse just to drive it.

I think we are out of toilet paper...yeah that's it we need toilet paper :D

It makes me want to come up with any excuse just to drive it. :D

I know that feeling :cool:

Welcome :cheers: Good to see another California SS. I am down in Southern California.

Next time you drive by the State Capitol, can you slap a few politicians for me, and tell them to spend the gas tax money on the roads for a change, so I can have somewhere to drive my SS? :jester:

In case any one is interested I'm in Sacramento, CA. "The allergy capital of the world." At least it seems that way :D

sac huh, i live down in the bay area, but my dad lives in sac and i'm always up there. i'll be looking for ya in my red one! :thumbs:

johnsen,

can't wait to see your red SS. I haven't seen another one on the road except for a black one.

454ss,

thanks. The dealer added them on. I was choosing between that one and one that

had the stock wheels. It was a pretty simple choice don't ya think? :cool:

Archived