Anyone considering H.I.D.

I was looking for a way to do an h.i.d. upgrade as i see some other are, i found a decent forum that has some pretty good info and can answer alot of questions.

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/

i understand why just sticking them in your stock housing is such a bad idea i guess you have to "retrofit" them into your stockk housings to get the best performance, it may cost a pretty penny but i like the light ouput of h.i.d.'s and after having them on my tahoe( Xenarc kit x2020 d.o.t. approved) i really miss them .

if you look threw the forum i posted , alot of people said the mculloch ballast dont last long , but who knows it could have been a few not knowing what they were doing , hwever they did go out of business

if you look threw the forum i posted , alot of people said the mculloch ballast dont last long , but who knows it could have been a few not knowing what they were doing , hwever they did go out of business

I've read that too, but I decided to take the chance anyway. Its been a little over a year and they are still working great. Only time will tell though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived