• Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys and gals,

Below is a copy of the information I receieved about Jeff's memorial:

As you are aware, Jeffrey Bullock passed away on Monday, January 24.  We are

saddened and deeply moved by his untimely death and our sincerest

condolences are extended to his wife and family.  The wake and funeral

information are below:

Visitation:        Friday, January 28, 2004; 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Yurs Funeral Home

405 East Main Street

St. Charles, IL

630-584-0060

Funeral:        Saturday, January 29, 2004; 11:00 a.m.

St. Patrick Catholic Church

408 Cedar Street

St. Charles, IL

630-584-0092

In lieu of flowers, please send charitable donation to:

Hook a Kid on Golf

Post Office Box 610

Sugar Grove, IL  60554

I wish I could attend -- I will be there in spirit.

I am so sad to hear of Jeff's passing at such a young age with a family. He cleary had deep passion for life thru his family and his car hobby interests.

Having survived 3 major cancer surgeries myself in 2003, I realize that you have to take each day as a gift and live it like it could be your last.

I pray for his family.

Rick R

ive been sittin here thinking about what to say for awhile, and i cant seem to come up with anything. im at a loss for words, i didnt know him all that well but i still feel very affected by his death. my most sincere and heartfelt condolences go out to everyone who knew and loved him, you'll all be in my prayers.

RIP Jeff

:tear:

Wow....

I have not been able to get on the site the past few days because of meetings....and when I got on I saw one of the 'In Memory' signatures....and I was shocked.

I was looking forward to meeting him this spring when I traveled up to meet Joe (6.0ss) in Chicago. He unfortunatly couldn't make it to our Indy meet, but I sill wished to meet him this year and see his truck. I am truly at a loss for words....

I will keep the family in my thoughts a prayers....

R.I.P Brother

Rob

I'm not really sure what to say... I'm new to the site so I'm not really familiar with anyone yet... It really hits home though because I live in Sycamore, IL... its about 25 minutes from St Charles. After reading these posts its really seems like Jeff was a helpful guy. For everyone that knew him, be thankful for that opportunity. Chad

Like everyone else I too am at a loss for words. I guarantee you Jeff is looking down and realizing how much he has affected so many peoples lives. It really makes you realize how important everyday is. RIP Jeff.

Wizard

I am so stunned, Jeff was a great asset to this community. My birthday was this month and I was so surprised when he sent me a birthday card. We had only talked for a hour face to face and several PM's. God bless to his family and I pray God has a spare SS for him to mod.

Archived