Sad news, Jeff (GEAR M UP) Died Monday

HDMLNIUM

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speechless...it is awsome how the site has shown how we care about the family that we have created here...Tberkseter send the family a blog of the site to see this tribute...it is special that the site did this :shakehead:

I'm lost on words to say, its a shock, such a young person. Unfortunately this type of sudden heart attack hits me close. My neighbor who also was only 35 died of a sudden heart attack in his home with his wife and 10yr old daughter last summer while watching tv in the living room, its sad.

REP Jeff, may god be with you.

Thanks for posting the link. I signed the guestbook. It is really sad to know that someone like him is gone so young. It was nice to read about some of the things that made him so special to so many.

God Bless you Jeff.

Unreal... a pic of his engine compartment has been my wallpaper on both my computer at home an work, i know i dont post a lot on here, but i read more than anything, pretty much everynight ill read a thing or two posted by him.... i visit the site tonite and i see this????? Its un-real, insanely hard to grasp, i dont even know what to say, my prayers are with family and friends...

Wow, that is really sad. Jeff was such a great contributor to the site. He was an inspiration to us all by sharing his custom engine plans and allowing us to follow along as he made them become reality.

May God be with his family and help them through this. R.I.P. Jeff.

Hello everyone, even though this is my first post on this forum, I always reed what’s going on with almost everything on here. This is one of those cases when I could just not reply. GEAR M UP, his engine choice actually, was the inspiration of a future project, a 70-72 split bumper camaro with a fuel injected c5-r 427, and therefore needs recognition for that. All I can say is damn and RIP, I still have a knot in my throat. My best to his family and friends.

Archived