Site Contribuition Thread For Jeff (GEAR M UP)

Mervz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys,

It sounds from the article, he might have been in the truck when he got in the accident?  Or am i wrong and he has another truck?  :confused:

that was my thought, i was wondering the same... :confused:

It doesn't sound like it. In the other thread someone made mention that he was in an Avalanche.

I am also in for whatever we do.

Dave

I am in as well.  He was my age and I have two kids.  I couldn't imagine what his wife must be going through.  WOW :tear:

Same here. I'm 37 with two kids, and it just tears me up. I can't begin to imagine what they're going through. They need all the support they can get, even though they may not realize it yet.

Hi guys,

It sounds from the article, he might have been in the truck when he got in the accident?  Or am i wrong and he has another truck?  :confused:

that was my thought, i was wondering the same... :confused:

HEY GUYS, member jon we4 said that he was driving his other truck a chevy avalanche................this memeber also knew jeff or lived close to him

If someone has a paypal account maybe it can be used for contributions for the wife and kids......or maybe set up a new account for her and we can contribute.

I have a paypal account and would be more than happy to monitor it and collect/distribute funds.

Hey guys and gals,

Below is a copy of the information I receieved about Jeff's memorial:

As you are aware, Jeffrey Bullock passed away on Monday, January 24.  We are

saddened and deeply moved by his untimely death and our sincerest

condolences are extended to his wife and family.  The wake and funeral

information are below:

Visitation:        Friday, January 28, 2004; 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Yurs Funeral Home

405 East Main Street

St. Charles, IL

630-584-0060

Funeral:        Saturday, January 29, 2004; 11:00 a.m.

St. Patrick Catholic Church

408 Cedar Street

St. Charles, IL

630-584-0092

In lieu of flowers, please send charitable donation to:

Hook a Kid on Golf

Post Office Box 610

Sugar Grove, IL  60554

Here is part of a IM that I sent to hot rod truck tonight:

"... that there is an 'official' SilveradoSS.com banner that he (Mervz) will send out to gatherings for people to sign and pass on. I think the next gathering that we have needs to include a pic with that, and an 'In Memory' banner of some kind so that is can be posted on here as well as being added in dylan's next video....just a thought!"

Our next gathering was going to be in Chicago, so I think we will be dedicating that one to his memory.

Here is part of a IM that I sent to hot rod truck tonight:

"... that there is an 'official' SilveradoSS.com banner that he (Mervz) will send out to gatherings for people to sign and pass on. I think the next gathering that we have needs to include a pic with that, and an 'In Memory' banner of some kind so that is can be posted on here as well as being added in dylan's next video....just a thought!"

Our next gathering was going to be in Chicago, so I think we will be dedicating that one to his memory.

It was funny that it was going to be in chicago, Jeff had offered to have the crew out to his house for a cook out when that did happen this spring!

As for contributions, The family had asked that any donations be sent to charity, why do they do that, you would think that the imediate family would need the help!!?? :dunno:

Archived