Site Contribuition Thread For Jeff (GEAR M UP)

Mervz

• Admin

Well, to everyone who knows of the situation, there's a thread next to this one on the death of forum member GEAR M UP, aka Jeffrey D. Bullock.

As a site, i would love to send some flowers, cards, etc.. whatever we can manage to give our condolances to Jeff's family.

I'm not sure the best way to do this quite yet, but I would be more than happy to organize the central effort for anyone who wants to contribute to the "site gift". If you wish to go it personally aside from the site, you're more than welcome to.

So, if you'd like to contribute, please just make a comment, and also ideas for what we can give would be much appriciated.

I'll update THIS post with as much info as i can as i have it and how we're going to collect the money.

Zane :sigh:

Update on Decals - The ball is rolling on getting some decals made up to remember Jeff. Proceeds will be made directly to Jeff's family for whatever they wish to do.

Flowers- The family has requested no flowers, but donations be made, see below

Donations- See other pinned thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin
Count me in as well.  :tear:

Hey Mervz, I have a suggestion... maybe we could put something on the main page of the site (before the Forum page) honoring Jeff?  Nothing tacky, just something tasteful and respectful.... ?

That is certainly a possability... The site is actually schedualed to be changed this weekend to a new format, so it might make more sense to do it then? The current front page is 100% flash, and really hard to change (grr)

I'll get back to ya on that one..

Count me in as well.  :tear:

Hey Mervz, I have a suggestion... maybe we could put something on the main page of the site (before the Forum page) honoring Jeff?  Nothing tacky, just something tasteful and respectful.... ?

That is certainly a possability... The site is actually schedualed to be changed this weekend to a new format, so it might make more sense to do it then? The current front page is 100% flash, and really hard to change (grr)

I'll get back to ya on that one..

I was thinking along these lines too. Maybe his sig pics could be used?

Archived