Site Contribuition Thread For Jeff (GEAR M UP)

Mervz

Count me in as well.   :tear:

Hey Mervz, I have a suggestion... maybe we could put something on the main page of the site (before the Forum page) honoring Jeff?  Nothing tacky, just something tasteful and respectful.... ?

That is certainly a possability... The site is actually schedualed to be changed this weekend to a new format, so it might make more sense to do it then? The current front page is 100% flash, and really hard to change (grr)

I'll get back to ya on that one..

I was thinking along these lines too. Maybe his sig pics could be used?

Good thinking Berzerker, that's a great idea! :thumbs:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we can attack this from multiple fronts...

with the upcoming So Cal get together we're going to have a group from this site and LS1 tech that all knew Jeff from his posts. I will attempt to organize a group effort towards raising some funds for Jeffs widow and kids. :dunno:

• Admin
Mervz...

Maybe you can make Jeff's truck the Featured Truck in the Garage Area for a while

Or maybe the Pic of Him and His Wife...

Great Idea, i'll change it right now

• Admin
I am in, just let me know what ever is decided as I am not on here much anymore.

I think something with Jeff's truck on the new main page would be great also. :cheers:

Bill-05-V

I just talked with Josh, and we'll be working on getting the main page switched over as soon as possible so we can do a tribute to Jeff asap.

Also, i started a thread for people to make comments to. We'll try out hardest to get a printout to his family.

i think who ever does the decals for the site should do a lil decal for jeff like the one at the top of the screen,

RIP Jeffery D. Bullock

"GEAR M UP"

1970-2005

we should all get one and the benifits should go to his family, or somehting like that...i would stick one on my car for sure! what about you guys? what do you think?

Maybe we can attack this from multiple fronts...

with the upcoming So Cal get together we're going to have a group from this site and LS1 tech that all knew Jeff from his posts. I will attempt to organize a group effort towards raising some funds for Jeffs widow and kids.  :dunno:

Sounds good to me :tear:

Archived