Raced an SS in Orlando

Ldogss

When i was down in Florida a couple of weeks ago...i passed a red SS at a intersection...when i looked in the mirror i saw him comming up on me...when he got along side me ... he was trying to look in my windows(dark tint) the he took off so i got behind him and we were moving through traffic ...he had a dual exhaust and New York plates...every time he nailed it it would take off so i figured it had a worked tranny ...i pulled next to him and he gave me the 3 finger count down...rolling start around 30 or so ... we did it twice and both times he pulled me hard ...but i notice he was shifting it his self ...i could hear the motor so i guess he had it in second...so when we got up to a light he said all he had done was a exhaust so when the light turned green he wasnt looking so i wated for him to look up and when he did we took off we were side by side for a couple of seconds and then i started to pull on him as my girlfreind was having a panic attack i had him by about a truck ... we got up on traffic we got side by side he didnt even look over he just took off and started weaving in and out of traffic so i got off of it and he just keep going guess he was pissed...i did see a red crew cab rt 10 i turned around to see if i could get a sporting race on even though i knew i would lose but when i found the truck it was parked in front of a resturant...so i just went back to the resort ...maybe if was for the best i didnt race him :chevy:

yea it was SS to SS...it was the first time i have had a chance to run another SS ...i was just happy to get to run another SS...i wasnt trying to bag on his truck...but with the exhaust he had on it and the way he kept launching i thought he was gonna crush me...i was actually kindof scared i was gonna lose :cheers:

yea it was SS to SS...it was the first time i have had a chance to run another SS ...i was just  happy to get to run another SS...i wasnt trying to bag on his truck...but with the exhaust he had on it and the way he kept launching i thought he was gonna crush me...i was actually kindof scared i was gonna lose :cheers:

how do you have a hypertech when according to your guys on here they never made one for the SS?

that was a mistake i made a while back and never fixed it...besides if i was gonna make something up i would say that it got a custom twin turbo on a worked 8.1 with a six speed and nitrous...belive me i have no reason to lie about a programmer...i bought it form BlackySS

Archived