LOOKING FOR A SS...

thrice11

• 4 weeks later...
theres nothing wrong with it... im just lookin for more and better deals

I don't think you are going to find a used SS for less than $25k. Second, he came right down to your price range and you still don't want it. I would start off by making up your mind, and quit telling people that there stuff is too expensive when you don't even know what these trucks are worth to begin with.

Dave

Mine for sale only 3600 miles, 2003, never been in the rain, has had nothing less than 100 octane, lots of mods,two sets of wheels that match (18's w/ drag radials& 20's w/ street tires),and NEVER BEEN DRIVEN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jester::jester: All at the low price of $65,000 :driving: just pulling your leg good luck!

theres nothing wrong with it... im just lookin for more and better deals

I don't think you are going to find a used SS for less than $25k. Second, he came right down to your price range and you still don't want it. I would start off by making up your mind, and quit telling people that there stuff is too expensive when you don't even know what these trucks are worth to begin with.

Dave

well im also looking for ones close by where i reside... becuz if i do buy a ss that costs 25,000, w/ taxes and shipping and all that crap its gna be well over $25,000... so before u start blabbing about random bulls*it make sure YOU know where I'M coming from.... and dont stick yur nose into other peoples asses (asses being their business)... and sorry im not the god father of SS's and dont know everything about em... didn't think u had to know every single aspect of a car in order to want to buy one... i'll keep that in mind next time tho... = )

Archived