Trans Mods Installed

Well, for all the skeptics...I ran a best of 14.742 @ 91.25 mph in Vegas with the corrected altitude at about 3000 feet. If you don't know about Vegas' altitude...trust me, that gain is really good. Having drag raced for a while now, a better shifting vehicle will pick you up considerably as well as improve your consistency. The converter alone probably picked me up the most. I payed a fellow racer who builds transmission's for stock and super stock cars a lot of $$$ to install my stuff, so I trust that they will not fail and I also attribute my significant gains to his work and Bryan's tune. I think my times (corrected at sea-level to approx. 14.20-14.30) is pretty damn good for my NA combo. :thumbs:

Well, for all the skeptics...I ran a best of 14.742 @ 91.25 mph in Vegas with the corrected altitude at about 3000 feet.  If you don't know about Vegas' altitude...trust me, that gain is really good.  Having drag raced for a while now, a better shifting vehicle will pick you up considerably as well as improve your consistency.  The converter alone probably picked me up the most.  I payed a fellow racer who builds transmission's for stock and super stock cars a lot of $$$ to install my stuff, so I trust that they will not fail and I also attribute my significant gains to his work and Bryan's tune.  I think my times (corrected at sea-level to approx. 14.20-14.30) is pretty damn good for my NA combo.  :thumbs:

Well....you never did say what mods you had done. Your new stall would have cut close to a half second off your time. Good times. :thumbs:

Your right Ben...The mods are in my sig and I just assumed people would read them...My bad. :dunno:

Not sure on the part #...I don't think there is one for our model, however most late model 4L60E kits will work because it is the same trans regardless of what vehicle it is in. :dunno:

Archived