So Cal Meet Part Deux

So... since we had such a great turnout for the first even and it was a long haul for the majority there I figured we could plan something a little closer to home for the next G2G. If we start planning this early we should have an easier time getting everything coordinated.

I was going to suggest something in the Orange County area :dunno:

... or maybe Temecula??? Upcoming Car Shows

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

osound good i think we should be open for suggestions. i know everyone has a place the like to go not to far from home. That car show would be cool i like those you get to see alot of different stuff.

Ill say either man street in hunigton beach ( b.j.s pizza or ruby's on the pier)

and maybe a cruise down pch :dunno: .

Or like some said vegas would be to fun except for the youngsters :banghead:

when are you guys gonna have this. man i wish i was still in vista, i would be there in a second. iam actually gonne be in so cal the beginning of march, around march 7th i believe for a murder trial(lucky me) that we be awesome if you guys did it then

i will be at camp pendleton for the trial( i was the corporal of the guard first on the scene when some lady was shot 13 times with a .45) so i might be there for a few days

let me know

thanks and :cheers:

ps i wont have my ss, but by god i will have one nice rental car :crackup: (probably a geo metro)

when are you guys gonna have this.  man i wish i was still in vista, i would be there in a second.  iam actually gonne be in so cal the beginning of march, around march 7th i believe for a murder trial(lucky me)  that we be awesome if you guys did it then

i will be at camp pendleton for the trial( i was the corporal of the guard first on the scene when some lady was shot 13 times with a .45) so i might be there for a few days

let me know

thanks and  :cheers:

ps i wont have my ss, but by god i will have one nice rental car :crackup: (probably a geo metro)

You should definately come out and call up your fiance's twin and have her come too. :D

pch is only good during the summer months for cruising, not too many people there except the bikers and die-hards this time of year. huntington is a good idea tho, and theres always sunset at nite if you really wanna cruise....maybe pasadena? and if im not mistaken the gm/chevy nationals are soon arent they?

osound good i think we should be open for suggestions. i know everyone has a place the like to go not to far from home. That car show would be cool i like those you get to see alot of different stuff.

Ill say either man street in hunigton beach ( b.j.s pizza or ruby's on the pier)

and maybe a cruise down pch :dunno: .

Unless we can get some fake ID's by then. :D

when are you guys gonna have this.  man i wish i was still in vista, i would be there in a second.  iam actually gonne be in so cal the beginning of march, around march 7th i believe for a murder trial(lucky me)  that we be awesome if you guys did it then

let me know

You should definately come out and call up your fiance's twin and have her come too. :D

lol i will most definatly try to work that out for you guys, she is single and looking.

nothing more sexy than a guy in a SS, hell thats what got me my fiance(j/k) although she does absoloutly love the truck

let me know

lol i will most definatly try to work that out for you guys, she is single and looking.

nothing more sexy than a guy in a SS, hell thats what got me my fiance(j/k) although she does absoloutly love the truck

That's what im saying man, cant loose with the ss.

I know the SEMA show just went by, but that was a great idea! Either that or maybe the adult entertainment show? :uhoh: That would have to be at a later date when those come back around. Orange County sounds pretty good, there are a few people on this site that can help out with where to go and what to do.

Late- Alex

Don't get me wrong guys... the Vegas thing is in the works... but I think that'll be a couple of months out. I want to see how these things go on a monthly basis... if people start flaking out I don't want to plan a long-haul trip and have only a couple people go. Plus, if we move it around to a couple of different places locally we'll get some new people to show up before the Sin City run :devil:

Theres plenty of places to go in the OC... so maybe we should start to narrow down our options in that area. :cheers:

Don't get me wrong guys... the Vegas thing is in the works... but I think that'll be a couple of months out. I want to see how these things go on a monthly basis... if people start flaking out I don't want to plan a long-haul trip and have only a couple people go. Plus, if we move it around to a couple of different places locally we'll get some new people to show up before the Sin City run :devil:

Theres plenty of places to go in the OC... so maybe we should start to narrow down our options in that area. :cheers:

Screw Dylan, lets go to Vegas. :D:jester:

Yeah let's wait until august to go to Vegas, then ill be 21. :D

Heres an idea............

What about a poker run in the OC????? Something like every truck donates $20.00, we all cruise to 5 or so different spots in the OC with lunch in between, one person from each truck pulls one card everytime we stop. Best five card hand gets all or most of the total collected. So lets say, 10 SSS are present, that's $200.00, winner gets like $180.00 and second place gets their money back. The total amount collected would determine how much the winner gets, hell maybe even 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. How about something like that? That would make almost a complete day out of it and we all could cruise around the OC and beach area with a chance to win some cash. :thumbs:

OR

What about 5 spots up the coast or maybe 5 different performance shops in different cities within So Cal???? What about 5 different places of employment with each person responsible for showing off their job? I know I would love to show you guys where I work and how things run in the Port of L.A. and L.B. The possibilties are endless!

What does everyone think about that?????

If you all wanted to, maybe even invite non-SSS GM/Chevy truck owners along for more cash to win.

Late- Alex

It's funny how you think about things when it's late!

if only there was a group day at a track i think that would be so much fun , we should set a date for this though so we can try not plan anything else that weekend or day, ill say march 12-13 its a good month and a half away. Or if some how we could find a dyno in so cal but most likely that wont happen, ii know i dont have anything to brag about but it would be cool to have like a test and tune.I dont know the O.C. very well so i cant really help out with that one.hope to see you all again

Adam you still owe me a ride!! :D

Archived