So Cal Meet Part Deux

Just an FYI for you gents.

We are inquiring about a private rental of California Speedway or Famoso for the last weekend of this month or early next.

As always you are all welcome to attend. Buy in will be in the neighborhood of $100 each +/-.

We will need around 55-60 participants if we don't get any sponsorship help.

It would make more sense for the LS1Tech'ers and SSS'ers to come together on this as we would have a better chance of success.

here's the link: we are still planning......nothing firm yet.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268487

BTW, your SS group looks awesome in your pics!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im in if enough SS show up. remember it is a pretty long drive for me. (something like 5 or 6 hours). :eek: what day of the week are you looking at? i need to take some time off for a trip like this.

It's was a long drive for me as well, only about half of your drive though, took me 3 hrs to get home and it felt like a long day to me. I imagine you were in worse shape. Very Cool of you to make the drive.

From now on we are looking at Saturday Events for this very reason.

im in if enough SS show up. remember it is a pretty long drive for me. (something like 5 or 6 hours). :eek: what day of the week are you looking at? i need to take some time off for a trip like this.

It's was a long drive for me as well, only about half of your drive though, took me 3 hrs to get home and it felt like a long day to me. I imagine you were in worse shape. Very Cool of you to make the drive.

From now on we are looking at Saturday Events for this very reason.

saturdays sound good to me. :thumbs:

when are you guys gonna have this.  man i wish i was still in vista, i would be there in a second.  iam actually gonne be in so cal the beginning of march, around march 7th i believe for a murder trial(lucky me)  that we be awesome if you guys did it then

i will be at camp pendleton for the trial( i was the corporal of the guard first on the scene when some lady was shot 13 times with a .45) so i might be there for a few days

let me know

thanks and  :cheers:

ps i wont have my ss, but by god i will have one nice rental car :crackup: (probably a geo metro)

You should definately come out and call up your fiance's twin and have her come too. :D

lol i will most definatly try to work that out for you guys, she is single and looking.

nothing more sexy than a guy in a SS, hell thats what got me my fiance(j/k) although she does absoloutly love the truck

I think i need a picture to refresh my memory. :D

On another topic

I think that a track day would be cool. I will definitely not be afraid to drive the Mazda B2200 to the track and start hustlin for cash :crackup: All joking aside, i am cool with anything you guys decide.

Guys, I work @ CA Speedway and the end of this month is no good because of NASCAR in town. I do know that it will cost a minnimum of $5000 for track rental.

Does anyone gamble here??? Besides racing and the SS, my other vice is Texas Hold 'Em...We could cruise down to Pechenga in Temecula for a Saturday Tournament...They start @ 10 a.m. and entry fee is $25. There is plenty else to do there too...lot's of palces to eat, bars, and other games (slots, blackjack, etc.). Just a thought. :dunno:

i love gambling but my wallet doesent :banghead: , i have been trying to pick up craps, but i regularly play hold em , i only go to morongo since im 20 , and black jack there sucks ass because its 8 deck.

Thats alot of money for the track but it makes sense $100 x 50 members + 5000, so we would definately need ls1tech's help on this one.

Archived