personal messages

BigTex

Any chance I can have my PM limit brought back up to where it was before the big crash of 05?

I know I can clean out my box and probably should. But Its nice to just look up a reply I've already typed before and use it to answer someones questions. Plus I've got a lot of messages to and from Jeff I'd like to keep around for a while longer.

BTW - site is lookig better. Quick reply is a nice feature and I'm glad its been turned on.

Now you need to make everyone fill out their location box on their profile.

• Admin

I don't remember what the old limit was, but the "new" one is 100.

If you want to save messages and not delete them, there's an easy way to do this! :cheers:

Go to "My controls" --> "Messanger"-->"Archive Messages" and then click the correct options that you'd like :)

Its really easy

• Admin
Hey mervs, that picture in your sig....is that a Blue dome light in that red ss ? It looks like it

Jonathon

Actaully, no. The way i took the picture, the white balance was set (on purpose) to an outdoor sodium like (really yellowish), so the interior light came out looking bluish.

It was just a neat effect i was trying to get :)

Any chance I can have my PM limit brought back up to where it was before the big crash of 05?

I know I can clean out my box and probably should.  But Its nice to just look up a reply I've already typed before and use it to answer someones questions.  Plus I've got a lot of messages to and from Jeff I'd like to keep around for a while longer.

BTW - site is lookig better.  Quick reply is a nice feature and I'm glad its been turned on. 

Now you need to make everyone fill out their location box on their profile.

I guess you need a Texas sized mail box.... Mervz how about some filters too...

funmail_boxtags.jpg

Zane - I'm fully aware how to archive messages. But in archiving them, they are no longer available through the board. If I archive at work, I don't have easy access from home. Before the crash, I had no problem. Afterwards I'm over the limit. I guess I was hoping the smaller limit was a mistake and could be corrected so I don't have to remove the messages.

Dennis - Surely you have something better to do than harassing me. Did you ever get your truck back?

Zane - I'm fully aware how to archive messages.  But in archiving them, they  are no longer available through the board.  If I archive at work, I don't have easy access from home.    Before the crash, I had no problem.  Afterwards I'm over the limit.  I guess I was hoping the smaller limit was a mistake and could be corrected so I don't have to remove the messages. 

Dennis -  Surely you have something better to do than harassing me.  Did you ever get your truck back?

Yep just got the truck back, nothing better to do here :banghead: Its either been below zero or above 40 which kills most winter time fun for me.

Archived