What To do,

6.0ss

Emergency room doctors don't call motorcycle riders "Organ Donors" for no reason!  :(

You got that off of :shakehead: the movie BIKER BOYZ...>the mom sais it when she is in the car with her son.....haha dude pick a better quote :wtf:

Even so, a lot of the troopers in TN use the same line.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys, I asked if he would work with me on the loss that I would take on selling the bike, I asked for 2k for tax and depreciation would be great, His response was, well How bout one better.

Get your ass working and makin money selling and the business will cover your car payment!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to think twice about that one!!!! 680$ car payment for,,,,, till it is paid or sell the bike!!! LOL

OK guys,  I asked if he would work with me on the loss that I would take on selling the bike, I asked for 2k for tax and depreciation would be great,  His response was, well How bout one better. 

Get your ass working and makin money selling and the business will cover your car payment!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to think twice about that one!!!!  680$ car payment for,,,,, till it is paid or sell the bike!!! LOL

:thumbs:

Hit him up first thing in the morning for a company gas card and an expense account as well :jester::eek:

Seriously, hard to pass his offer up :cheers:

Archived