Feb So Cal meeting

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should be able to make it.  :thumbs:

P.S. Eric, you better go.  Now that you have the STS, im calling you out. :D  :jester:

Well i think it should be a close race, i am only going to be running 8 lbs of boost and a rich tune till i can log some data and let allen look at it.

Sorry, guys...gonna have to cancel. I am installing my headers and new exhaust that day because I have a points race in Palmdale the next day and I am racing in Vegas the following week. Really hate to be a flake and I wish I could make it but the weekends are my only time to get things done. :dunno::cheers:

WTF??? Based on weather, I'm still gonna be there...I guess 12 people with 9 that said they would go is lack of interest? :confused: I can understand possible weather problems, but I saw no lack of interest, not all meets can have 32 people say that they will come and still have about half the people actually show. You have to work with these meets in order to establish a regular cycle of events whether it be 5 people or 50 people...JMO, but weather permitting, I'll still be there...Sorry, I'm not raggin on people, just confused. Hope some people will still show if the weather is decent. :thumbs:

Archived