Best Truck Slick!

moregrip

Well, I just got off the phone with Tom, an engineer at M&H Tires (Interco).

After speaking with him about the below pictured Nostalgia Slick, it sounds like it is a perfect fit for my application, and others as well.

The Nostalgia Slick is 31.83 inches tall, has a 12" wide contact patch, and will mount on any wheel between 8-12" wide! :)

It is rated to go over 250 mph's! :cheers:

IMO, This is the "PEFRECT" Truck Drag Slick! and is also M&H's recommendation for truck use.

Why is this the perfect Truck Drag Slick? Glad you asked :devil:

It is constructed with several beneficial characteristics for Truck use.

1. The side walls are stiffer than the average Drag Slick which allows the tire to handle the weight of a truck during launch (i.e. weight transfer), as most trucks are considerably heavier than a typical 1/4miler.

2. The Compound used on this Slick is softer than the typical Drag Slick, which really helps our light in the ass trucks hook up! :thumbs:

3. In addition, these tires can be air'd down to 7psi (at 250+ mph), for a wrinkle wall effect and added traction if needed. However, they can also be run at standard air pressures.

4. This is the tire that M&H recommends for for the Desiel crowd as they are able to handle the very high torque these powertrains put down.

5. They can and are used in a 4 wheel configuration as well.

Looks like I know what I'm getting :smash:

Slick-08-600.jpg

1200/16*Nostalgia

Size: 1200/16*Nostalgia

P. Code: MVD-004

T. W: 12.0

S. W: 13.6

Cir: 100.0

Rim: 10.0

Well, I just got off the phone with Tom, an engineer at M&H Tires (Interco).

After speaking with him about the below pictured Nostalgia Slick, it sounds like it is a perfect fit for my application, and others as well.

The Nostalgia Slick is 31.83 inches tall, has a 12" wide contact patch, and will mount on any wheel between 8-12" wide! :)

It is rated to go over 250 mph's!  :cheers:

IMO, This is the "PEFRECT" Truck Drag Slick! and is also M&H's recommendation for truck use.

Why is this the perfect Truck Drag Slick? Glad you asked :devil:

It is constructed with several beneficial characteristics for Truck use.

1. The side walls are stiffer than the average Drag Slick which allows the tire to handle the weight of a truck during launch (i.e. weight transfer), as most trucks are considerably heavier than a typical 1/4miler.

2. The Compound used on this Slick is softer than the typical Drag Slick, which really helps our light in the ass trucks hook up!  :thumbs:

3. In addition, these tires can be air'd down to 7psi (at 250+ mph), for a wrinkle wall effect and added traction if needed. However, they can also be run at standard air pressures.

4. This is the tire that M&H recommends for for the Desiel crowd as they are able to handle the very high torque these powertrains put down.

5. They can and are used in a 4 wheel configuration as well.

Looks like I know what I'm getting  :smash:

Slick-08-600.jpg

1200/16*Nostalgia

Size: 1200/16*Nostalgia

P. Code: MVD-004

T. W: 12.0

S. W: 13.6

Cir: 100.0

Rim: 10.0

looks like a drivetrain test. :D

Archived