Finally an affordable Longtube!!!

383ss

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't want to discourage anyone, but Pacesetter usually makes very poor quailty and designed headers. just my personal experience. If that is the picture of what they actually look like these might be ok.  :dunno:

I 2nd that on Pacesetter. They are here local and I have a buddy that works for them and he does warranty replacement on there parts the quailty is POOR...

I don't want to discourage anyone, but Pacesetter usually makes very poor quailty and designed headers. just my personal experience. If that is the picture of what they actually look like these might be ok.  :dunno:

I agree... I have not heard many good things about their 4th gen f-body headers, but for the price, they might be worth a try. hopefully it will at least get companies like dynatech to come down from their absolutely rediculous pricing :shakehead:

for me, it's either these or some thorley try-y's. the only thing I don't like about those is the 2.5" collector.

I agree with 383. At 399 bux they're probably worth a shot if you're looking for an inexpensive L/T option. Other than the time you will put in to install them, it's almost a no-lose situation if you can get a year or two out of them without rust-through or busting a weld. :smash:

first of all....the going rate for long tubes are 700-1000 depending on where ya go....so you tell me...do you think that you are going to get a decent product for 200-300? second, i agree with everyone else. they arent to reputable. by all means, if ya want to pick up a couple extra horses for the least amount of money, then so be it, but i wouldnt suggest it. third, as i posted in another post, i know of two places to get the long tubes. arizona speed and marine, and thunder racing. ill have a report from the ones at thunder racing within the next few days.

i was just at ls1tech.com, and i read many good things about pacesetter. there were only a few complaints, mainly with rusting. it seemed like every post i read, people were reccomeding pacesetters long tube headers. one thing i did read though is that they are only coated on the outside, and not the inside. anybody know if that will effect performance gains? would ASM's be coated on the insides?

Archived