Toasted (2) posers!!!

Maximus

Yesterday I pull to a redlight and find myself behind (2) clones, one was a '99 model painted "arrival blue" w/ SS badges, and the other was a single cab-shortbed painted gold of all colors w/ the SS front clip and decals. When they looked at me in the "real" thing the guy in the '99 model waits for his azz-kickin' I roasted him from one stoplight to the other. Then he calls his buddy in the reg-cab and he tells me to pull on a side street to race. He probably had a little work done to his truck, and the exhaust sounded good, but when he said go I literally beat that "gold paint" off of his azz! He was so upset that he wanted to run again, but I crushed him when I told him to look me up when he found the rest of his truck and then just sped off into the sunset, it was perfect!! :lol:

Yesterday I pull to a redlight and find myself behind (2) clones, one was a '99 model painted "arrival blue" w/ SS badges, and the other was a single cab-shortbed painted gold of all colors w/ the SS front clip and decals.  When they looked at me in the "real" thing the guy in the '99 model waits for his azz-kickin' I roasted him from one stoplight to the other.  Then he calls his buddy in the reg-cab and he tells me to pull on a side street to race.  He probably had a little work done to his truck, and the exhaust sounded good, but when he said go I literally beat that "gold paint" off of his azz!  He was so upset that he wanted to run again, but I crushed him when I told him to look me up when he found the rest of his truck and then just sped off into the sunset, it was perfect!! :lol:

Nice kills. :thumbs:

I don't usually like picking on other :chevy: 's but posers asking for it are another matter. :puke:

Archived