Disgusting

Coda

At the mall today picking up some stuff for vday i happened to park near a 2003 or 2004 ram SLT CC. What the guy did to it made me :puke: ... He put euro tailights on with chrome gaurds over them.... white headlights (didnt look too bad)... every available avs plastic peice (bug gaurd... rain gaurd on the doors etc.. all chrome..) chrome bed rails (not even the nice thick ones these looked cheap.. really thin)... and heres the worst part... dual exhaust exiting the sides at a 40 degree angle with the biggest tip i have ever seen in the world.... worse than a ricer even... i mean this thing had to be like 5 inches or so.... defin could fit a softball...i wish i couldve met the guy so i can slap him for turning an american truck into a import drivers wet dream...ahh reminds me has anyone seen the new honda truck??? thats a whole new meaning to :puke:

only buy american :flag:

I don't classify Dodge trucks as American made anymore. They may be made here, along with most others, but controlling interest is across the pond.

So really, the Euro tails should fit right in :D

I'm sure it still looked stupid. :happysad:

I don't classify Dodge trucks as American made anymore.  They may be made here, along with most others, but controlling interest is across the pond.

So really, the Euro tails should fit right in :D

I'm sure it still looked stupid. :happysad:

isn't the SS assembled in Oshawa,Ontario Canada,so I wouldnt consider the SS any better

But controlling interest is where? :banghead:   Not Canada, Germany, Korea, or Japan.  Right here where you live and breathe.

actually if the Ram is popular outside of the U.S as well thats pretty impressive :)

I didn't mean there is interest, as in someone likes it, outside the US. I said controlling interest, meaning "owned by", is not in the US. It's in Germany - Daimler-Chrysler.

The SS may be produced in Canada, but Canada is just like the 51st state, and still part of the north American market place. GM corporation is still all based in American even if some of their vehicles are contracted to other countries to be made. I still consider the dodge an American truck though, as for outside intrests, I rarely see those American trucks anywhere, mostly in Europe people don't buy pick up trucks like these and drive midsize trucks like mazdas, toyotas especially and if they need more room they buy a lorry Mercedes Benzy daihatsu etc. This full size truck thing is more of a north american interest.

The SS may be produced in Canada, but Canada is just like the 51st state, and still part of the north American market place.  GM corporation is still all based in American even if some of their vehicles are contracted to other countries to be made.  I still consider the dodge an American truck though, as for outside intrests, I rarely see those American trucks anywhere, mostly in Europe people don't buy pick up trucks like these and drive midsize trucks like mazdas, toyotas especially and if they need more room they buy a lorry Mercedes Benzy daihatsu etc.  This full size truck thing is more of a north american interest.

Maybe there are not many because there are NO dealers in europe :dunno::dunno:

Chrysler has truly gone to the dogs.  They are doing so poorly that Toyota is expected to gain the #3 position as domestic auto manufacturer in the next several years. 

Mr. P. :)

I would think right now that GM has gone to the dogs,the only badass ride they make is the vette. Nothing exciting comming out either. Cobalt,GTO and whatever are really ugly cars,GTO looks like a Grand Prix,now if they actually made the HRS454 Chevelle that was in hotrod now that would be nice

About 5 mins ago infront of my girls house some guy had a late 90's ram... and guess what he had on the back window.. a decal with the kid pissing on the bowtie...... i stared at it for about a min... laughed... shook my head and went inside... 20 mins later i walk out and there he was waiting for me... and comes over and says 'i cant help but notice you laughing at my ride.. i told him yea i love ppl like you that do stupid shit on thier trucks like that...(lets also not that the guy was about 5'7" and im 6'5").. some more choice words were said to make a story short then i told him lets go around the corner (my girl lives near union count college... they have a good stretch of street back there.. you can hear ricers around midnight on the weekends back there...) ang get at it ..and guess what.... he backed off and said he had to be somewhere.. i have a stock SS but im pretty sure id of handed it to him.. his was a crew and all he had was an exhuast tip and decals all over the freaking thing...o well.. i guess ill have to wait a little bit longer for my first kill :chevy::chevy:

:withstupid: That would have been a good first kill. I love how people back off when the time comes. Or when they lose make excuses. :wtf:

There is a guy around here that has a dodge neon turbo sr4( i think). i spank him so bad he got mad and wanted me to race his street bike. :wtf:

o boy... my dad is looking at the new 300C.. he has the 300M, but i told him the only way ill let him get one is if he bought the srt-8 with 425 hp... then its ok.. its either that or the sts-v with 445 hp.. hes never been into the high performance cars too much... but now with how much he loves the SS he wants his next car to be fast so... itleast ill be able to drive his new ride to the beach :cool:

But controlling interest is where? :banghead:   Not Canada, Germany, Korea, or Japan.  Right here where you live and breathe.

actually if the Ram is popular outside of the U.S as well thats pretty impressive :)

I didn't mean there is interest, as in someone likes it, outside the US. I said controlling interest, meaning "owned by", is not in the US. It's in Germany - Daimler-Chrysler.

:crackup:

Those Dodge boys... as slow on the draw as they are at the track. :yellow_loser:

Archived