New track times in commerce ga

fatboyss

sometimes ther is a difference in the way the track is setting. two of our local tracks for example. both big tracks, one facing NS, and one facing EW. the NS facing track is much less affected by the wind than the EW track. another difference in these two is the pit area. one has alot of grass which is where you park and work on your car. this track in the high heat can be a bit faster because it's often cooler around the general track area. the other has blacktop everywhere and when it's sunny you feel like you're standing on an oven. you can also notice a difference in two tracks if your the kind of person that sits in line with your truck running. if one track is much slower to get the cars up and has long lines, this can create more heat underhood and slow you down. there are many small variables as to why one track is faster than another and these are just some. it's usually just a minor thing. not often a few tenths.

No new track times but a lot of fun, and the best part was going downtown in athens after the track. just thought i would tell everyone

Edit: I don't know how i forgot to mention the part about the two atlanta falcons players that were there. My roomate got to ride with one of them in his new $130,000 AMG that was running 12.6s at 109.

Archived