Regular Cab SS

Stoker

Just imagine if GM builds this truck? This truck belongs to my cousin Angel Perez from McAllen, Texas. He bought this truck about a month ago and he has transformed this truck to a Regular Cab SS. At this point the truck is not finish and still needs the bumper air dams and the bumper lower grill but there are on the way. Angel has transformed the interior with white and black leather and with the SS Instrument Cluster the truck has a 5/6 drop with the help of Joe Gzz. and has the SS original bumper and grill along with the 20’s. Angel has not stopped here and soon this truck will be running high 11’s.

Thanks to mcwarren for your help….

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! That thing is looking wicked. Chevrolet, if you are listening (watching) I am here to say if you build it, they will sell-ALOT. I can personally say i will positively buy one to park next to my 2003 Avalanche. Please let this message find the right people.

That would be great if you could get all the part numbers from your cousin. The more I look at the photos I'm thinking about buying a new regular cab short box 2wd and doing this. I was also wondering if there is anyway you could get some more pics (like the interior and stuff). Could you also ask him how hard it was to do. I would think that most of the SS parts would just bolt up but what about things like fitting the fog lights where those air damn things are on the real SS. Thanks much.

Stoker - love the pics. The interior looks great with two-tone, had planned on doing something similar. Now I know how it will look.

In a previous post you mentioned the truck would soon be doing high 11s - would really be interested in some pics on what's under the hood.

What is he going to do for a motor? Tell your cousin Angel that I have a 2003 LQ9 motor out of an escalade for sale. It had 1202 miles showing on the odometer when we pulled it out for a stroker motor upgrade last month. Perfectly mint condition. I'm in Dallas.

Richard

:fume: WHY WILL CHEVY NOT MAKE THIS? AND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF AND WHEN THEY WILL MAKE THIS? Now what of the huge article in Hotrod Mag on the Reg cab SS? They said due in late 2003, early 2004? Does anyone have any inside info on this?

I need this truck or else I'm gonna convert my own like Angel. Nice work.

:sigh:

matt

95 DCM Impala SS

www.beasst.org

Archived