Regular Cab SS

Stoker

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is easily one of the best looking trucks I have seen in a long time  :thumbs: .  I wish Chevy would hurry up and build something similar to this.  Awesome truck.

You and a lot of other people!

Wonder if they are listening? :confused:scratchhead.gif

This is easily one of the best looking trucks I have seen in a long time  :thumbs: .  I wish Chevy would hurry up and build something similar to this.  Awesome truck.

You and a lot of other people!

Wonder if they are listening? :confused:scratchhead.gif

Yes, they are listening. Check out my post on the Carlsile show. Had a nice interview with Jon Moss :thumbs: 7-9 months...can ya wait? :D

I’m sorry guys it’s tacking me to long to post the part #’s on the site. One of my problems is that I like in Arkansas and Angel lives in Texas, and recently both of Angel's grandparents past away. Please keep his family in your prayers thanks for your support.

• 2 weeks later...
:fume: WHY WILL CHEVY NOT MAKE THIS? AND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF AND WHEN THEY WILL MAKE THIS? Now what of the huge article in Hotrod Mag on the Reg cab SS? They said due in late 2003, early 2004? Does anyone have any inside info on this?

I need this truck or else I'm gonna convert my own like Angel. Nice work.

:sigh:

matt

95 DCM Impala SS

www.beasst.org

The latest Truck Trend Mag has the most recent Chevy news. Along with a comparison on the Ford's HD, Dodge's HEMI and our favorite SS, They have a little breakdown of the vehicles to come. Tahoe SS, Trailblazer SS and Reg Cab SS. OH, the wheels are polished. They look pretty cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey.. stroker, I might knwo who your cousin is. Does he have a causin named Julio that drives a green 03 chevey and another causin named Mario that drives a white 00 Chevy. Both of them know me. My name is File and I have partied with them on several occasions.

File

Archived