My Chevy SS Ad

luvmySS

Alright, Dan.  Looking good, son. :thumbs:

How did you create that rollover to stop downloading? I post on other forums and that might come in handy.

Thanks Lee.

It is just some code that Dreamweaver creates for a rollover image.

I just create another image with the message "Image not available for download" and use that for the rollover state.

Unfortunately it doesn't stop anyone who really wants to get your images, but it does stop the majority who don't know their way around it :D

If you'd like a sample of what the code looks like let me know and I'll email it to you.

As far as the forums are concerned I don't think that it will work with them, but I will try it and let you know if it does.

Thanks SinisterSS, ss agogo, BenKey.

Great ad! You should submit that to GM and maybe sales would shoot up.

BenKey, actually I'm working on that as well as a video I'm shooting for the SS. I just have to figure out who to

contact at GM.

If anyone is interested in getting this ad as wallpaper for their desktop let me know.

I will need your desktop resolution (800x600, 1024x768, etc.).

In case you guys are interested I updated my 3D logos to include red & blue backgrounds.

Arrival Blue

Victory Red

Onyx Black

These are all hires versions so dial-up users these will take a little while to load.

Thanks, Dan. Unfortunately, I live on this machine but am not very computer literate when it comes to "code" etc. I'm afraid sending me the code wouldn't help much as I wouldn't know what to do with it if you sent it.

Thanks anyway. :thumbs:

Archived