I know someone painted the grill black but I can t find the topic. Did anyone paint the grill black? Did it hold up (any chipping)? What kind of paint? Photos would be good too along with any helpful information. Havent found a grill I m sure I like but I don t think grey is right color for our trucks. Thanks.

Here is what kind of difference to expect ... I painted the main grill black and left the valence grill gray for comparision (and I have a powder coated black replacement grill for the valence)

truckgrill001.jpg

yes sir ... I think it was Krylon Fusion paint but I'm not sure ... I got it at Walmart

I did the front of mine with the Krylon Fusion Paint as well. Just make sure you have plenty of tape to tape off everything you don't want to paint. Krylon has a lot of overspray to it, but it works great.

yes sir ... I think it was Krylon Fusion paint but I'm not sure ... I got it at Walmart

I did the front of mine with the Krylon Fusion Paint as well. Just make sure you have plenty of tape to tape off everything you don't want to paint. Krylon has a lot of overspray to it, but it works great.

Same here, it is holding up good!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived