headliner change

backinblack

So as I was sitting on the side of the road last night waiting for the cop to get back to the truck with my ticket I realized for the first time that my headliner is tan?? Not sure how I didn't notice this before or maybe I did and just did really pay any attention to it. Anyway has anyone swaped theirs out for a black one or am I just being silly to even think about this?

they all have the same interior colors it a light tan/grey what ever ya want to call it , i have been thinking a suede headliner would look sharp . some one on here has a sweet headliner but i forgot who.

when I look up from my light grey leather interior I see a light grey headliner. :D

img001.jpg

well, on closer look there is a slight color differance...

Since all the truck got light grey headliners....what did the tan interior trucks get?!? :confused:

I am planning on a black suede headliner this summer.  I can't wait to get rid of the factory one.  It is the only thing that I don't like about the interior.

I am doing the same thing, only problem is, you can only get suede in 54 inch wide rolls and out headliners are 56+... also you will have to have all of the contours swen in cause suede does not stretch. I will let you know how mine goes when I get it done.

I thought about a dark headliner to match the rest of my interior...the headliner is the only thing inside that is that color.

I'll probably get a custom one, but not til I find someone who will do a killer job on it.

fine fine it's gray (I still think it's tan) I talked to the shop that does work on our interiors in at the dealership, he said it wouldn't be very difficult to take the tan-gray off and recover it to match. It would just be a matter of finding an overhead console to match also then. I dunno it's getting warm out so it's time to start working on the other money pit, the boat. It's in need of having a few interior panels recovered. But once that's done... back to the SS

they all have the same interior colors it a light tan/grey what ever ya want to call it , i have been thinking a suede headliner would look sharp . some one on here has a sweet headliner but i forgot who.

That sweet headliner belongs to me :D I could not take that nasty headliner that is what made me do my whole interior over here are some pics for you guys who never seen it.

669575_5_full.jpg

669575_4_full.jpg

Archived