Summary info from Parts 2, 3, 4

What IAT's did you see at the top of second gear with the stock heat exchanger?

What IAT's did you see at the top of second after the new big heat exchanger was added?

Thanks,

Cory

Cory,

We didn't run that particular before and after test. I seem to remember that our IAT didn't rise as fast and cooled down much quicker with the additional heat exchanger. This is just going from memory.

Where did the figures and other replies go?

What IAT's did you see at the top of second after the new big heat exchanger was added?

Thanks,

Cory

Cory,

We didn't run that particular before and after test. I seem to remember that our IAT didn't rise as fast and cooled down much quicker with the additional heat exchanger. This is just going from memory.

I wish you had that info. Get it back and take a log :jester: Have you guys talked to Magnuson about maybe running Meth or Alcohol injection through the Radix? I'm considering this option myself but haven't received an answer yet about whether or not is safe for the supercharger.

Thanks,

Cory

Cory,

I wish you had that info. Get it back and take a log :jester: Have you guys talked to Magnuson about maybe running Meth or Alcohol injection through the Radix? I'm considering this option myself but haven't received an answer yet about whether or not is safe for the supercharger.

Cory,

We haven't talked to Magnuson about running Meth or Alcohol injection through the Radix.

Thanks,

Cory

Cory,

i pinned it at the top of the forum so that it didn't keep falling back. it's in this section at the top.

Archived