CORSA UPDATE!!

CASEY

Dropped my SS of at Corsa Performance today and took a tour of the plant. Did you know they make the SS exhaust tip? They will have my SS for a week or so to develop an exhaust for the SS.

These people do not simply put a muffler and tailpipe assembly together. They bring in sound engineers to measure cabin noise in the vehicle. Then they design a sound cancelling muffler to fit the acoustics of our cabin. You will definitely hear a more muscular sound when you get on the gas; but at speed it is like stock!All of their systems are made from stainless steel also. These people are state of the art in their approach.

When I have more info I will update.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn hard to give that truck up for a week though. What is it you get out of it? Free exhaust system? 50% discount on a s-chgr? Always gotta go in high, never know what they're willing to do for you.

• Admin

I have a Corsa on my C4 vette. I LOVE it. Its aggressive, but not overbearing. At cruise its no louder than stock, but open it up and she screams!! With zero low end resonance. :cheers:

Probably will have a choice of 2 exit locations. Dual exhaust out the rear bumper or dual 4 inch tips at the stock location. To look and listen to their other exhaust systems go to www.corsaperf.com

• 3 weeks later...
Dropped my SS of at Corsa Performance today and took a tour of the plant. Did you know they make the SS exhaust tip? They will have my SS for a week or so to develop an exhaust for the SS.

These people do not simply put a muffler and tailpipe assembly together. They bring in sound engineers to measure cabin noise in the vehicle. Then they design a sound cancelling muffler to fit the acoustics of our cabin. You will definitely hear a more muscular sound when you get on the gas; but at speed it is like stock!All of their systems are made from stainless steel also. These people are state of the art in their approach.

When I have more info I will update.

when you get your ss back let us know how it sound :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

I like it alot. When I picked up my truck, it had the "touring" muffler on it. When you are cruising on the highway, it is not any louder than stock. When you get on the gas, it has a sharp, crisp, bark. At idle, it is a little louder than stock. The twin 4" tips look great. Next week, I will be installing their "sport" muffler, which is more aggressive sounding. Will let you know how it sounds and when the Corsa is available for sale.

Archived