Boost Gauge

Installed my boost gauge on Sunday. More shiny dials :D I was surprised the boost read 6.5 lbs. I was expecting it to be in the 5 lbs range. This morning on the way to work (colder air) it registered and even 7 lbs!!! Gotta be careful, pulley swap visions are dancing in my head...

I will try and get a pic posted tonight. I am supposed to be getting ready for vacation, can't wait to take the SS out on the open road and down the back roads to the dirt road, to where the dirt road ends at a lake in the Sierras :D After all, that is what I got the SS for :D:chevy:

I am seriously looking at the Whipple.

Had any new problems with the Magnacharger? Ever get the computer to display the correct info in the cab on the under spedo display? What are you doing with the torque managment?

Thanks for any info

lee has a very good point. with the high compression of the LQ9 (high for superchargers anyway) intercooled is about the only way to go. another thing to consider is the drag the supercharger takes when your not boosting which is where the magnacharger shines.

Archived