Corsa Exhaust

dros44

• 2 weeks later...

Well i talked to Corsa and they told me couldnt replace the tips because it was install problems not a malfuntcion with the exhaust itself. So they told me to order the tips from a Dodge Ram because they are the same part but cheaper somehow? :confused:....The total cost of replacement was a little over 220. Then i think i may get it welded on there somehow. So i have the tips coming in, and a gtech, and a new bed cover. Exciting week for me. :lol:

my corsa should be in any day now. we will tig, with identical 304 stainless as system, all joints. a muffler shop said they would braze coat hanger wire and itll be fine. rofl. what an idiot. that metal will become galvonic and the exhaust will fall of in a month with hanger wire..

my corsa should be in any day now.  we will tig, with identical 304 stainless as system, all joints.    a muffler shop said they would braze coat hanger wire and itll be fine.  rofl.  what an idiot.  that metal will become galvonic and the exhaust will fall of in a month with hanger wire..

Are you calling me an idiot. :mad:

...Quick Dross44, what exits were you traveling between? :lol: I could use some new tips,...think they will polish up after the pavement skipping? :D

Just kidding. Just for your information, MUFFLEX in Trenton NJ has knock-off corsa tips that look exactly like the originals....for $100. They do some nice work there. They are the ones that did the bends and the welding for me after I told them what I was looking for.

Going to the NJ meet in May?

yeah i called them about doing my header installs. And it was between exits 98 and 6 so good luck hahaha. And i kind of started the meet haha. But to be honest im not down for the strip club. But yeah i would still wanna go. Seems like to gonna be a HELL-OF-A-TIME. Except im only 20. :ughdance:

Archived