Black Market

TexaSS

Exactly vtodd.... Stealing is stealing no matter how you classify it, and plus, like with my subs and screen (Eclipse), they have electronic tracking on them, and who knows what other companies have followed in these footsteps, so you'd be screwed if you were caught. The guy that stole it and sold it to you sure can't help you out there.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly vtodd.... Stealing is stealing no matter how you classify it, and plus, like with my subs and screen (Eclipse), they have electronic tracking on them, and who knows what other companies have followed in these footsteps, so you'd be screwed if you were caught. The guy that stole it and sold it to you sure can't help you out there.

I never bought anything.....was just putting the question out there to stir up some ideas. I wouldn't buy something that had been ripped out of someones car......but like BigT said I don't think I would have any problem buying something new in the box.

I bet none of you guys ever download MP3's, software or anything else like that either right??  just curious where you may draw the line.

Depends on your definition of theft, by fine lines tape recording a song off of the radio is theft. Do people profit from downloading mp3s off of kazaa and such. I still agree that songs deserve their royalties, but to consider it the same as purchasing something stolen from an electronics store is different. A song is a song, and eventually you can even borrow the Cd from the library. Stealing electronics is a much bigger deal.

Archived