Black Market

TexaSS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did it once w/ a sony car stereo... everything was cool untill about 4 months after I got it. The damn thing stopped playing CD's :banghead: At that point I kinda wished I had paid the extra $$$ so that I could have had it repaired under warranty... I ended up trashing it b/c it was useless. Lesson learned. :thumbs:

I'm sorry that I can't take the moral high ground on this one.  I have, and I probably would again.

:crackup::crackup: I use to get my rims for older rides down in the city off of a corner. You go talk to a few guys that work in a little garage area, they hand you a brochure of what you can get, you pick em out and with 5 days you have brand new rims for about $400. Wouldn;t do it now a days but then it didn;t bother me.

No, wouldn't buy goods that are for sure stolen, think of who you are benefiting, and also think of the people who had their property stolen.

:withstupid: I am sure we have all had the experience of stolen property. Its not fun and I am not going to feed the system!

Would any of you ever purchase anything that you are pretty sure is stolen?  Maybe something like a new in-dash DVD player for around $400??

what's up with the Xfire in your sig?? I get a Xfire cookie everytime I scroll through your posts :nono:

Must be pretty tough trying to browse the internet without getting any cookies, but if its a problem I'll take it out....

I'm not real sure what I'm going to do...the situation just presented itself. A guy I know just got a new deck from and said that they had screens and stuff too, so I just thought I would throw the idea around.

Archived