FS: stock SS exhaust

Coda

selling the whole setup... cut about 10 inches after the y pipe comming out of the muffler... shoot me a pm.. (will sell muffler or tip if no offers for the whole exhaust).. exhaust has 16,000 miles on her, nothing wrong with it but just got a corsa :thumbs:

Does "whole setup" mean the manifolds and front pipes as well

no sorry i should have specified that.. its where the cat-back installs.. after the cats.. so im selling from after the front pipes and the cats.. i know this doesnt sound too clear if you need me to explain it more.. for pricing i guess $150 would be good not including shipping? shoot me a PM and we can chat about it.. also i guess ill have to cut it up to ship it?

Does "whole setup" mean the manifolds and front pipes as well

no sorry i should have specified that.. its where the cat-back installs.. after the cats.. so im selling from after the front pipes and the cats.. i know this doesnt sound too clear if you need me to explain it more.. for pricing i guess $150 would be good not including shipping? shoot me a PM and we can chat about it.. also i guess ill have to cut it up to ship it?

Where do you live? I'm interested. If you're close enough I'd come by and pick it up. Thanks!

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

the corsa sport is very nice.... louder than stock when idle and very loud when you step on it... almost like a harley reving in your ear if the windows are down...i would recommend the corsa sport to anyone looking to make their ride louder :thumbs:

Archived