Police SS

01CDN4.8

I was driving around Windsor, Ontario, Canada (Across from Detroit) and saw a Black SS that is a Police Vehicle. If the lights weren't on it looks like a stock off the lot SS with a Racerback from Lund. The lights are molded into the Racerback and also hidden in the grill. Next time I am down that way I will try and get a picture without it being for me getting pulled over. Windsor always seems to have lots of different undercover vehicles to catch speeders (Camaros, Lifted F-150's, Impala SS, Intrepids, etc) but this was definitly the nicest police vehicle I have seen. Has anyone else seen a police SS?

I was driving around Windsor, Ontario, Canada (Across from Detroit) and saw a Black SS that is a Police Vehicle. If the lights weren't on it looks like a stock off the lot SS with a Racerback from Lund. The lights are molded into the Racerback and also hidden in the grill. Next time I am down that way I will try and get a picture without it being for me getting pulled over. Windsor always seems to have lots of different undercover vehicles to catch speeders (Camaros, Lifted F-150's, Impala SS, Intrepids, etc) but this was definitly the nicest police vehicle I have seen. Has anyone else seen a police SS?

Ive been to Windsor Canada twice... I LOVE it there! I swear I was there for like 2 days straight and I think the whole time there was only 1 girl that didn't look absolutely AMAZING. THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THERE! If I ever moved, Windsor would be the place. Canada has WAY too many good looking women. I think they need to send them to Illinois :D

the local police department has a escalade they drive around with 23s and all that good stuff. its great. it says "Donated by your local drug dealers"

it was possesed by the police on a drug bust, and they turned it into one of the cop rides.

gotta love that. i hope every drug dealer in town bursts a blood vessel over that.

back in 84-86 the chp here had a lambo that they took from a guy that they impounded for 15 yrs. :D well nobody claimed it so they used it for show/chase car. unmarked except for the very small chp stickers in the windows. they kept it in good shape so someone offered them $75,000 for it and they sold it :sigh:

:seeya:

Archived