Midwest Meet!

6.0ss

Ok guys, it is time for another gathering of our fine trucks to mingle and have a good time as we always do. As some of us know from the couple of times we have gotten together we have had an awesome time and we are a fun group of guys, (no ladies yet) .

This meet could be Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan!!!!!!

So here is the plan, pick a weekend april 16th or april 23 and lets get the Indy and ILL guys together at Route 66 race way in Joliet. It is right off of I80 so it is closer for the indy and southern Ill guys, only 3 hrs from SaintLouis and 2 hrs from the Iowa boarder if they wanted to join us for the day as well. The doors open at 9 am and is open all day and a Run card is only 25$ for as many runs as you would like to make!!!!

So come on out and lets race!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am totally down for april 23!!.  i wont be able to make the 16th though.  sounds like alot of fun.

i would love to meet some sser's there this time around :thumbs:

I know right... I'm in! It's definately not going to snow and ruin it for me again this time! The 23rd works for me.

I'm interested...Rt. 66 Raceway is like a 15 minute drive from my driveway.  Don't have any mods to speak of (yet).  But I'd still like to take my baby out there and mingle.  Any weekend (16th or 23rd) would work for me. :thumbs:

I don't really have any engine mods yet either... I'm just going to meet everyone and goof off, I already know what a stock ss can run.

Are you guys planning on going any where after the race? I would be up for something afterwards. I work until 3pm. Is there a Hooters out there? I will have my new hood and rims on by then.

did we think about inviting PCMforless (byran) he is in chciago??? And we might put together some track tuning :D

and zippy of course...he is in wester MI...

I am going to ask the wife about the 23rd...its after her birthday so it might happen...

Are you guys planning on going any where after the race?  I would be up for something afterwards.  I work until 3pm.  Is there a Hooters out there?  I will have my new hood and rims on by then.

I am sure we will go somewhere after the track, food beer, are usually staples of SS meetings!!

Archived