Midwest Meet!

6.0ss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought pcm4less (bryan) was out of pennslyvania.

what time does the meet start by the way? ill be dropping somebody off at the chicage midway airport around 6:00 pm that night, and i can just come straight from there.

So who has the official agenda?  Time, date, afterwards meeting place etc. :confused:

I'm not sure... I've been waiting for someone to respond to Vtodd but no one has... Joe was the one who mentioned it to me... so I'm sure he has the scoop. Hopefully he'll chime in. I really shouldn't miss work on saturday but I missed the last meet because it snowed and I had to work... I can't miss ANOTHER one. Work will just have to wait.

Is this thing still a go?  If so, what time is everyone showing up?

:withstupid:

Hmm, I haven't heard anything yet so I think as of right now I'm gonnna work for a little bit. If it's still on and you guys come up with a time and everything someone PLEASE let me know. I really really wanna make it to this meet (if there still is one.) I know the weather is kinda crappy.

Is this thing still a go?  If so, what time is everyone showing up?

:withstupid:

Hmm, I haven't heard anything yet so I think as of right now I'm gonnna work for a little bit. If it's still on and you guys come up with a time and everything someone PLEASE let me know. I really really wanna make it to this meet (if there still is one.) I know the weather is kinda crappy.

Guys, I just checked the rt 66 website and it said the track is cancelled due to the weather... I hope everyone catches this before they leave. Then again, I'm probably the last one to know about it. Still let me know if anyone is planning on still getting together!

Guys, I just checked the rt 66 website and it said the track is cancelled due to the weather... I hope everyone catches this before they leave. Then again, I'm probably the last one to know about it. Still let me know if anyone is planning on still getting together!

Thanks for letting me know the track was closed. I also decided to go out to work for a little bit, and figured that I would just go down there a little later. I'm glad you said something. Thanks. :cheers:

Thanks for letting me know the track was closed. I also decided to go out to work for a little bit, and figured that I would just go down there a little later. I'm glad you said something. Thanks. :cheers:

Not a problem. I just hope the other guys found out it wasn't going on. I'm just gonna go back to work for now and then later on catch some of the opening round of the playoffs :D ONCE AGAIN, I didn't get to meet the midwest guys... figures. Chad

Does anyone want to shoot for the 31st???? Just checking with you guys, lets get this together and have some fun, weather sucked this weekend, sorry I did not chime in, I don't have internet at home yet, (just moved)

What you guys want to do?

Archived