need volunteers

"Let me get this straight! You want us to volunteer our trucks for a chevy high performance magazine article but if something breaks we are on our own? the least you can do is find an AWD dyno for this guys to prevent anything from happening. Or at least offer some kind of warranty. This trucks are not cheap you know!!. What's in it for us besides a posiible transfer case failure and the picture/name in the magazine. I dont know guys...I appreciate my truck way too much to be guinea pig with no warranty . IMO CHP can afford to buy a couple of SSS for testing if they wanted to."

Yes, this why I asked for volunteers. I am a free lance writer for CHP. I don't have a budget and the only reason the Silverado SS series made it past part 1 is that I volunteered to do parts 2 and 3 for free and you people on this site provided significant positive feedback which convinced Ro to give me the OK. Suppliers provided parts to test, I supplied my time, the owner of the truck provided his truck, the track dontated time and everyone benefited in the end. The test mule we are using now has several hundred 1/4 mile passes if you want to address the wear/warranty issue.

I can't offer a warranty, I don't have access to an all-wheel drive inertial/eddy current dyno. I know these trucks aren't cheap.

"What's in it for us besides a posiible transfer case failure and the picture/name in the magazine. " I don't have anything else to offer.

"IMO CHP can afford to buy a couple of SSS for testing if they wanted to." Honestly, they can't.

"I dont know guys...I appreciate my truck way too much to be guinea pig with no warranty."

Here are your listed mods:

JBA Headers

PCMFORLESS tunning

Flowmasters 50's dual in dual out

Keystone ram air hood

AIRAID intake with tube

I can see a dealer voiding your warranty for these mods. Dealers have voided warranties for much less.

"Fly Allen into Michigan and we will put your test truck on our AWD dyno. Tell Ro to get off the wallett!!" Think Ro will scrap me and the article before this happens.

Archived