I might be first!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with the upgraded turbo are there any other things you might have to buy...injectors??fuel pump???

different tune from LMS(DSW)???

I have been looking at their kit too alot latley...

with the upgraded turbo are there any other things you might have to buy...injectors??fuel pump???

different tune from LMS(DSW)???

I have been looking at their kit too alot latley...

Anything more than 5psi REQUIRES bigger injectors, and I'd do it at any boost.

Anything more that 7.5psi will need fuel pump help, and I'd do it at any boost.

Think of the extra $$ as insurance.

I wouldn't push anything over 7lbs of boost through a stock 6.0. I was nearing detonation spark temps when I changed to a 7lb pulley on my Whipple at sea level. I don't get much more than 5.5lbs of boost at home in Reno on the same pulley.Is anybody here running over 7 lbs on a engine that is stock other than the supercharger or turbo kit components.

Good Luck guinney pig!

You might want to consider meth/water injection from snowperformance. I know thats the only way we will be able to get the boost we want and live to tell the tale. Do you have a stock tune on you truck? If so whats total timing at? I'm also toying with the idea of a halo ring with a noid to fog a gas over it intercooler it to drop inlet temps.

• 1 month later...

WOW! Finally got my DSW turbo fit ( almost 2 months!) :banghead: Kit seems nice so far very complete other than the instructions say refer to photos, but there isn't any photos LOL and they forgot to mention that I will need to have a special a/c hose made from the accumulator to the compressor . But I will say that Alan Nelson has been AWSOME helping every step of the way! I started on it tonight and hope to have it running by tomarrow afternoon! I will keep you guys posted, Doug

Archived