How many of you are partiers!

vtodd82

howdy  

68 members have voted

1. 1. howdy

• I'am a hard core partier.....out every weekend, and many time throughout the week
    • I only party on the weekends
    • Every now and then i go out on the weekends
    • Iam a loser and rarely go out
    • I am married and cant even look at the door w/o getting bitched at. :(

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to party, not every weekend, but alot. Untill about 3 weeks ago when some stupid F^#%@%S perposely hit me with there car going 30 mph when I was standing in the street. Me and my friends waited for them for about 30 minutes, but they never came back. I guess I was pretty lucky they didn't come back because i found out later they all had guns. Still trying to figure out how im going to get even with them. I dont think ill be going out anytime soon.

P.S. In case anybody's wondering, I only had a couple bruises on my leg after the hit. I thank god for that one. :happysad:

Used to go out quite a bit until I moved to Indiana. The town I live in is small and there are really no good places to go out without having to drive almost 30 mins to an hour. Plus the cops here are out hot and heavy on the weekends, and they will pull you over for almost any reason.

Well I'm only 19, so I am right in the middle of my party stage. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights are usually definite party or club nights. I'm usually up for anything though on any night.....having all my classes in the afternoon this semester was a good idea

iam only 23, and iam for the most part, done partying

I'm with you. I'll be 23 in a couple of weeks and I never get a chance to go out. I work 70-80 hours a week and 90+ hours per week from Aug.-Nov. I just never get a chance anymore. :cry:

I used to party, not every weekend, but alot.  Untill about 3 weeks ago when some stupid F^#%@%S perposely hit me with there car going 30 mph when I was standing in the street.  Me and my friends waited for them for about 30 minutes, but they never came back.  I guess I was pretty lucky they didn't come back because i found out later they all had guns.  Still trying to figure out how im going to get even with them.

NOTE TO SELF:

Do not party with Adam unless I want to be run over or shot :eek:

I used to party, not every weekend, but alot.  Untill about 3 weeks ago when some stupid F^#%@%S perposely hit me with there car going 30 mph when I was standing in the street.  Me and my friends waited for them for about 30 minutes, but they never came back.  I guess I was pretty lucky they didn't come back because i found out later they all had guns.  Still trying to figure out how im going to get even with them.

NOTE TO SELF:

that last party i was at in so cal, at one of our corpsmans house around the LA area, a bunch of mexicanos gang members showed up( our doc was a mexican) and they claimed that his brother beat up one of their gang members or was talking sh$t or something. anyhow, they started a fight, i got stabbed in the hand and hit over the head with a piece of firewood ( :devil: i didnt quit after that though, i had my share of some ass whooping on a couple of them, we were mostly all marines there) we beat the shit out of them, and had them running. as they ran off, they pulled a little .22 caliber pistol(at least i think it was by the sound of it) and popped a few shots off. :eek::eek::crazy: nobody was hit thank god. anyways, they ran off like a bunch of little b$tches and scared little girls. ive been shot at enough in my life time, and that was it for me. thats why i hate the whole california seen. it seems all anybody cares about there is themselfes and their ego. (not everybody) iam glad iam back in good old hearland of america, the midwest :cheers:

NOTE TO SELF:

All I know is that guy who ran me over definately has some shit coming to him. People are so stupid, they dont even now who there messing with. I have about 10 of my friends that want to get that guy more than I do. I have to keep them from doing anything. :banghead:

Seriosly though man. I have to stop partying in ghetto ass moreno valley. :banghead: On halloween some guy pulls a gun out and start shooting in the middle of the party. Hopped the fence and then remembered my friend was still in there. Walk around to the front and he's getting jumped by three black guys. Ran over there knocked out one guy, then threw the next guy through the wood fence kicked him in the face and then helped my friend beat the living sh!t out of the last guy. Wonder if he's still alive. :D

NOTE TO SELF:

Seriosly man. I have to stop partying in ghetto ass moreno valley. :banghead: On halloween some guy pulls a gun out and start shooting in the middle of the party. Hopped the fence and then remembered my friend was still in there. Walk around to the front and he's getting jumped by three black guys. Ran over there knocked out one guy, then threw the next guy through the wood fence kicked him in the face and then helped my friend beat the living sh!t out of the last guy. Wonder if he's still alive. :D

its just not worth it.

NOTE TO SELF:

Seriosly man. I have to stop partying in ghetto ass moreno valley. :banghead: On halloween some guy pulls a gun out and start shooting in the middle of the party. Hopped the fence and then remembered my friend was still in there. Walk around to the front and he's getting jumped by three black guys. Ran over there knocked out one guy, then threw the next guy through the wood fence kicked him in the face and then helped my friend beat the living sh!t out of the last guy. Wonder if he's still alive. :D

its just not worth it.

Definately not. That last party was a big wakeup call. That guy could have easily killed me or broken both of my legs and ended my baseball career. As much as I love california and living here, there's always the stupid @sses that mess everthing up. I know there's idiots everywhere you go, but cali probably has the most since we atract every type of person.

yep, its called egomaniacs. i would say that 60% of people in california(and some select other states) have this.

it will only get you into trouble and lead you a horrible life despite what they think.

iam glad i am out of that atmsphere now.

just the other day some guy that my fiance works with decided to ask her out on a date knowing that shes engaged. get this, he asked her if he could ask me if he could take her on a F$CKIN date :banghead: !!!! i couldnt believe it. iam so happy that i am 3000 miles away from that state right now, or i would be in prison for either murder or assualt. iam trying to readjust my temper , and become much more mild though. anyways, i absoluly couldnt believe that. what the hell was going on through that guys mind. my fiance told him no of course, and said she wouldnt like that at all anyhow, but it just blows me away. that guy must think hes that damn good or something.

i go so sick of the selfishness and egotistic people over there.

i know its not any of you guys, dont take it that way. i was stationed out there for 4 years, and observed alot. theres just so much wrong, and i think alot of it has to do with popular culture getting to peoples minds, and they believe that is what life is all about.

well its not......alot of people need to come out of ther isolated coddled boxes of america and wake up to the real word, and what it is really about. anyhow, be safe there adams. i dont want to hear about you getting shot. i would reccommend not going aournd anywhere you have been lately or where others might now where you are. i know the feeling.....you just want to beat some ass, but that never matters when your in a coma or dead. stay safe :thumbs:

Archived