You won’t believe what happened to my rear brake b

j4nash

I know the Eradispeed rotors have been noted on here as doing that. Not sure if all their rotors are the same for both Eradispeed or Alumnasport.

I would call them. Maybe you had an older batch?

You should read on their site if you havn't already there is a specific process as to breaking their rotors in and if you heat them too quickly they state that this will happen. They compare it to Ice which has stress in it and if you pour water on to it which is a much higher temp than the ice it will crack, the same will happen to the rotors if you heat them too quickly when new.

Well I am going to send in my rotors to baer and they are going to look at then and then decide if they are going to replace them.

I think after I get that done I am going to take all of my baer brakes off the truck and sell them so if anyone is interested in a new set on the rear and a used set up front I will sell them.

Well I am going to send in my rotors to baer and they are going to look at then and then decide if they are going to replace them.

I think after I get that done I am going to take all of my baer brakes off the truck and sell them so if anyone is interested in a new set on the rear and a used set up front I will sell them.

Well, that pretty well does it for me. If I have to go without transportation while they 'decide' I won't be buying their products.

Regards,

Dan

Archived