Welcoming my bro to the group

Dylan06SS

Some of us local guys got together today and shot some pics... also had to show Jon & Chase how my roll pan looks at 90mph :jester:

Heres the first official pics of my brothers SS w/ the rest of us... he hasn't wasted anytime and got his exhaust on just 2 days after getting the truck home. He went w/ 2 single-in single-out Spintech mufflers dumped before the axle... sounds good! Enjoy the pics :cool:

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how does he like being closer to the ground?

Hes loving it. This was the first time he could keep up w/ me when following me somewhere... hes got the "go fast" bug now... all he talks about is mods... I'm so proud :D

I was expecting to see the new rims Dylan!!!

Be patient... they'll be on soon enough. :thumbs:

I thought you said he had everything but Onstar? It looks like he has the antenna for it or is that for something else?

On another note, it must have been an IE thing huh??? No room for a South Bay'r?? :D

Late- Alex

I thought you said he had everything but Onstar? It looks like he has the antenna for it or is that for something else?

On another note, it must have been an IE thing huh??? No room for a South Bay'r?? :D

Late-  Alex

That's what I was gonna say too...He has no love for us other guys...they must have their own little click now.... :P

Late-  Alex

That's what I was gonna say too...He has no love for us other guys...they must have their own little click now.... :P

It's all good Cody, he just didn't want to be shown up with my moonroof!!!! :crackup:

Late- Alex

He got onstar... the only option he didn't get was the sunroof.

Trust me guys... I'd invite you if you weren't so far away, we litterally did this on the spur of the moment. We will plan another big get to gether soon and all you guys can show up. :cheers:

Archived