Welcoming my bro to the group

Dylan06SS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's okay man, I wasn't invited either untill I saw Chase on Foothill Blvd. on his way.  I think they're afraid because our trucks look sooooo good!  I think they may have wheel envy, you know, their 20's just can't measure up! :jester:

I'll be taking care of the wheel issue very soon... what will you use for an excuse then? :jester:

It's okay man, I wasn't invited either untill I saw Chase on Foothill Blvd. on his way.  I think they're afraid because our trucks look sooooo good!  I think they may have wheel envy, you know, their 20's just can't measure up! :jester:

I'll be taking care of the wheel issue very soon... what will you use for an excuse then? :jester:

Another kind of envy that I don't care to mention...This is a family site!!! :jester:

He got onstar... the only option he didn't get was the sunroof.

Trust me guys... I'd invite you if you weren't so far away, we litterally did this on the spur of the moment. We will plan another big get to gether soon and all you guys can show up.  :cheers:

??? What about me? Am I on probation or something? :jester:

It's okay man, I wasn't invited either untill I saw Chase on Foothill Blvd. on his way. I think they're afraid because our trucks look sooooo good! I think they may have wheel envy, you know, their 20's just can't measure up! :jester:

I told Chase to invite you because I was on the phone with him and he said he saw you. He told us he invited you but you just made up BS excuses and couldn't show for five mins. :yellow_loser:

He got onstar... the only option he didn't get was the sunroof.

Trust me guys... I'd invite you if you weren't so far away, we litterally did this on the spur of the moment. We will plan another big get to gether soon and all you guys can show up.  :cheers:

??? What about me? Am I on probation or something? :jester:

It's okay man, I wasn't invited either untill I saw Chase on Foothill Blvd. on his way. I think they're afraid because our trucks look sooooo good! I think they may have wheel envy, you know, their 20's just can't measure up! :jester:

I told Chase to invite you because I was on the phone with him and he said he saw you. He told us he invited you but you just made up BS excuses and couldn't show for five mins. :yellow_loser:

:crackup: No BS, really, I was already 30 minutes late for my nephews 9th Birthaday party. :dunno: Maybe next time. The truck was dirty anyway.

Archived