my new black ss

dsurey74

well i just got my zaino kit 100$ for an 8 ounce bottle of wax,polish,wash,quik detail,and some clay come on guys you mean to tell me this stuff is going to out perform pinnacle blackfire p21s ibiz griot or pro. meguiars plus they want you to do like 3 coats of each and you have to mix it in a bottle with some drops and if you let the bottle sit more than 12 hours its spoiled i think i will send mine back and buy one of the waxes i listed above no i havent tried zaino but i dont think i want to spend the time to. and i have waxed every car i have ever owned and i have had a brand new car every year since i was 16 so i am very meticulous

You'll be sorry ds. Don't you know that Zaino makes your truck soooo slippery that you'll increase your mileage by 2 to 3 MPG. Yup, it's true. You'll be plugging along at 13-16 and the rest of us will probably be over 20 MPG. Oh, well. ;)

You'll be sorry ds. Don't you know that Zaino makes your truck soooo slippery that you'll increase your mileage by 2 to 3 MPG. Yup, it's true. You'll be plugging along at 13-16 and the rest of us will probably be over 20 MPG. Oh, well. ;)

If it would ever stop raining here, I'd be able to go test that theory, now that I'm finsihed. :D

Especially looking for those 0-60 times to drop in the 4 sec bracket. :jester:

Now now, let's not get too rash there, Big Ben. You don't really want to test that, do you? I mean, just trust me, buddy. Besides, you could hit an oil slick or something on that dry road and lose control. :P

Archived