my new black ss

dsurey74

Yeah, I feel sorry for you guys on the East coast. Every time I see the 6 o'clock news it's raining over there. Back when I lived in Atlanta we had a period one Spring where it literally rained on and off for 35 days. The sun never came out. I lived there for 23 years and never saw it that bad until this Spring. Thank God I live in Phx now. We pray for rain during the Spring (our dry season) to cut down on our irrigation bills each month.

:nonod: WHEN will the rain stop??? I want to see those new specs posted :lol: I don't think there will be oil left on any road in this state after these monsoons!

Did you ever get your truck waxed yesterday? :chevy:

Lee - I know what you mean, I lived in Glendale for 3 years while I went to college. I miss that weather soooo much :cool: . If you guys had an ocean, I'd live there 4-ever. That might change the humidity factor a little though. :lol:

Ben - I just came in from waxing. Rained too much yesterday, so I put it off 'till today. Wow! What a job. Looks incredible though. I washed once w/ Dawn, once with the Zaino wash, then two coats of polish, with spray enhancer between each coat. I was planning on doing 3 or 4 coats, but I'm spent. :sigh:

I took some pics with the digital, now I've just got to figure out the home page thing and how to post. From what I read here on the forum, it may be a bit of a challenge, but Ill post ASAP. Don't know how they'll turn out since the sun poked out for a total of about 4 minutes today, and the lighting was minimal. Oh well. :thumbs:

Yes, I believe so...I've been trying to set it up this afternoon. I don't know if it's my technical inability or if they're having server issues, either way can't get it yet... :nonod:

You wouldn't happen to use Cox, do you?

:confused: Unfortunately no, I had Cox when I lived in AZ, but now I have the much more complicated DSL service with Bellsouth.  I don't think Cox Comm. has made this far east yet.

You should be able to upload pics from your hardrive or camera straight to your webspace. This is once you have activated it. At least with cox you have to activate. Go to your personal services and go under personal webspace. There should be some kind of function to upload pics to it. Figure that part out first. Call your provider and they can walk you through it. Some of our members may use the same service you have?

Once I get the pics there, I click to view the pics, right click on the URL and copy, and then paste that URL after you select the "IMG" button when replying to posts and/or setting up your signature. This is the way I do it, anyway. Probably bass ackwards for all I know. But, I was in your shoes just about 10 days ago or so and I'm not the most computer savvy person. It works though.

Good luck.

-Ben

Archived