Hypertech

rmcswain

Wow. What a load of crap, huh? If anyone really believes all that hype please send me an email. I've got some great ocean front property in Florida I'd like to talk to you about. :P

:jester: Reminds me of the first time I ever heard the term 'Sh*tFire' (referring to SplitFire spark plugs)!

It's amazing what companies will say in advertising.

Some of this stuff should be placed on Comedy Central!

This site humorously covers some issues with additives, SplitFire, Cooper Tires, and premium fuel:

http://neptune.spacebears.com/cars/legal/index.html

My favorite from reading this has to be:

Some people just can't deal with the fact that they've been misled, and if you're one of those, we'll never convince you to quit using additives.

I think that applies to more than just additives! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Talked with Hypertech Rep. today and a power programer will be made for the SS and Esclade (he said they will be the same programmers). He is going to call, mail, or e-mail when they are available. Once Hypertechs Programmer is reviewed, and the Westers PCM is tweeked out, a decision will have to be made on which mod :D:crazy:

Talked with Hypertech Rep. today and a power programer will be made for the SS and Esclade (he said they will be the same programmers). He is going to call, mail, or e-mail when they are available. Once Hypertechs Programmer is reviewed, and the Westers PCM is tweeked out, a decision will have to be made on which mod :D:crazy:

This is what they have been saying all along, but when? Last I talked to them a couple of weeks ago they still haven't figured it out and didn't have any idea when it was going to be.

Talked with Hypertech Rep. today and a power programer will be made for the SS and Esclade (he said they will be the same programmers).  He is going to call, mail, or e-mail when they are available.  Once Hypertechs Programmer is reviewed, and the Westers PCM is tweeked out, a decision will have to be made on which mod :D  :crazy:

This is what they have been saying all along, but when? Last I talked to them a couple of weeks ago they still haven't figured it out and didn't have any idea when it was going to be.

Do not know the exact date, but this rep said it will definitely happen as it has been confirmed in sales meeting recently. He was very sure of himself.

What I gathered was that the SS had stumped pretty good. At least that is what I had gotten from the rep I spoke with. I'm curious to what they will advertise as the amount of improvement we'll get.

Archived