rear view mirror problem

cadillacbob22

it might need to be recalibrated. I don't know how to calibrate it but you might want to look it up. I know standard calibration on radar detectors is the set it in calibration mode and drive in two complete circles. Now the only quiestion is how to set the mirror to calibration mode...

My last truck would do that when I was putting in the stereo. It appeared if it sat a long time without moving it would be incorrect. There's a traffic circle by my house and I would just drive it around the circle 3 or 4 times and it would correct itself.

To calibrate, push the on/off button for approximately 12 seconds or until cal is displayed.

The compass can be calibrated by driving the vehicle in circles at 5 mph or less until the display reads a direction.

To set zone, push and hold the on/off button until a Z and a zone number appear in the display. Keep pressing the on/off button until the desired zone number appears in the display. Release the button and after approximately four seconds of inactivity, the new zone number will be locked in and the compass/temperature display will return.

Michigan is zone 9.

Archived